Sunday, September 26, 2010

ch-chanel anyone?

As you can probably already tell..I have a thing for Chanel.
Nothing big..you know. but i lurrverrr a chanel, or two..or three..
new campaign with Lily Allen
it's so chic &adorable, &of course shows class.

It's simple and trendy at the same time - effortless, timeless.
I just lurrve it.
A girl's life would not be complete with a classic Chanel bag (well my life would not anyway)
eg.

Oh &of course a Black Birkin please.
I will definitely save up for both the Chanel & Birkin - then my life will be fulfilled.
I can not wait to purchase my first Chanel, hoping in the next two years.
&I would also lurrve to own one of these babies.
I want it badd - my wardrobe would be purely satisfied.
I can not get enough of Chanel sorry.
One last picture! I reckon this is kinderr cutely clever :)
would have been amazing show









No comments:

Post a Comment