Tuesday, October 12, 2010

boot confession - it's an exception..

as some may know, i dislike following fads! especially when it comes to fashion!
you all must know the military laced up boot trend!
yes, these!
and so, I said to myself..I would never buy a pair..BUT as days past..I slowly start to crave for one.
but I still resisted. BUT today on my lunch break during work..I stumbled upon Joanne Mercer.
&found these beauties..
i love how this one is rather boyish, not too sure if it will suit me tho

perfect also for winter! it's so cute
this is the one i fell in lurrve with..
I actually thought to myself, I need boot for summer..I have 5 pairs of winter boots. but i want boots for summer..you know those days when you're dressed more casual for a pair of sandals and flats..but not dressy enough for a pair of heels - so you go for the "summer boot" (thats what I like to call them anyway). I would usually wear one of my ankle boots and pair it with socks so it gives the illusion of boots..somehow - don't ask really. But yes, this is a confession of me kinderr following into the military boot fad, sorry!

oh, &some Hunter wellingtons!



No comments:

Post a Comment