Thursday, June 23, 2011

celebrating mulberry's 40th anniversary


now, have not posted for..a week. but still as promised. at least one post per week.
went down to Sydney (survived the #AshCloud commotion - without delayed/cancelled flights *lucky me) for one night to organise my US Visa and had to do a little shopping! well a little splurge :)
stumbled upon dearest Mulberry!
But first story goes, I was seeking a temporary wallet, a substitute as my ultimate-prized wallet is currently unreachable at the moment or more like, discontinued for the mean time (including in US and its origin - Paris). yes, I am very devastated! but fingers cross for next season!!

Anyway, my newest (substitute) purchase is a "Bayswater Pouch soft spongy" in Hot Pink. 
suede interior
Colour wise I'm still a little hesitant! but no regrets..as just yet.
the sales assistant was quite helpful, saying the silver buckle matches my silver accessories, but I responded with "no I wear Gold more". Which was untrue at that time, as I was wearing a white watch with silver linings and links, Thomas Sabo bracelet with silver clippings and my Hermes bracelet with the silver plates. buttt, I had a gold ring and necklace!!! 

can not wait until the leather ages and becomes soft!

Regardless of the colour I ended up buying it! and it totally matches my Double Kelly Hermes bracelet with the similar buckle!


but I wish it wish bigger and more "spongy"
like these little beauties,

No comments:

Post a Comment