Thursday, July 7, 2011

summersummersummer

think i may be six months too early for this post. but in the fashion game - it's never too early!
first it was the gladiator sandals (or some may call "jesus" sandals), then the military boots along with the 'everything' khaki, and now..the MAROONS!!!
a fad is a fad. but seriously, over-doing it can get a little sickening.
I used to adore my maroon cardigan that I've owned for years &now it's a turn-off.
everywhere is maroon! maroon! maroon! I don't know if the shops are in celebrations of winning the State of Origin but maybe tone down the support. hint: Supre!
as much as i love winter &this colour is perfect for winter, i'm counting down the days to summer now (for once). can not seriously wait for summer fashion now. bright colours &florals! even though i still can wear bright colours during winter, but i sense ah-mazing summer fashion ahead!
&lucky me get to view summer very soon.
here is what i am looking forward to this years' summer etc.
HOT PINK BRIGHT BURNT ORANGE EXTRA LIME GREEN
my colour palettes for the season. utterly in lurrve.
oh, &also espadrilles!

think bright candy colours (not those pastel candies)
always adored bright pink and green together.
(reminds me of my Leighton Meester painting)








Leighton Meester

No comments:

Post a Comment