Thursday, August 18, 2011

we all love wool, don't we!

so I have recently been contacted by Woolmark, they are launching a new campaign called "Fashion by Feelings (their website is a definite check out, it's all prettty with colours, strings..and WOOL!!)
what's the go you ask? let break it down for you, very easily.
1. it's a campaign to encourage fun, perky ladies like yourselves and  the trendy gentlemen to start styling their own individual rocking style with a bit of wool here and there.
2. the campaign aims to "educate people about wool as a natural and renewable fibre" but I would say, it's a fun way to post your daily wooly outfits!


SO CHECK OUT THE WEBSITE ABOVE and STYLE STYLE STYLE & POST POST POST & VOTE VOTE VOTE!! yes there is a prize for the most voted outfit, of course!


I will definitely be posting an outfit, but there is a but.. as I am currently not located with my wardrobe I have minimum access to wool and where I am here is SUMMER. I think I only have one access to one piece of wool garment.


the first thing that popped up in my mind with wool is, hideous chunky dull-coloured jumpers with weird patterns on them. but after checking out the fashion by feelings site, wool is now considered a friend!!
what else is wool?! as someone from down under another thing that pops up is UGG BOOTS!
here in the states people are c-c-crazy about ugg boots, they go crazy on sales. it's weird. while in Australia people actually think they are the most ugliest footwear to wear. but i adore my uggies! so comfy.
perfect walking to the shops or camping trips, or whatever floats your style. &we all know once the A-list are spotted with those furry thing on the feet the entire world will be going just about crazy! so I will not bother posting celebs with hip-cool uggies.

but what I will do is this..



watch next post for wooly wool wool outfit post.

No comments:

Post a Comment