Sunday, August 26, 2012

digitally savvy OJ1*

During my study abroad I decided to get to know Los Angeles a little bit more intimate. So me and a friend set out at 8am and ventured around L.A. for well over 12 hours.
It was one of the best days I had over there. It made myself fall in love with the city even more - walking through downtown.. and soaking up the dirtiness and culture. Of course we had a car, so technically only walked from the parking spot to the destination (but still.. people look at you weird for walking..). 
Here is a map I've created with Google Maps to show where we went & I definitely recommend the places. I guess you can call it a tour guide, but more of a tour guide when you're not sure what else to do instead of the mainstream tourist places. In fact, my friend is from Orange County, but never went to the places we visited that day. It was an experience for him as well.

HAPPY L.A. EXPLORING
& I do hope I've inspired you to go to these places.




No comments:

Post a Comment