Tuesday, September 21, 2010

gossip girl round deuz

oh my, oh my, oh my!
Gossip Girl - Double Identity

1. a Blair & Chuck moment.
"I'm In Here" - Sia (piano/vocal) -the perfect tune-
&let's thank Oscar de la Renta for the dress.



2. "It's Viver - it's worth a hell lot more than a glass slipper"
































3. I get a tingly feeling when Mr Winston gets mentioned
I get all excited even though I this is the closest I'll ever get














4. i lurrve this look on Serena
Jacket: Emilio Pucci - Spring '10
Pants: Tibi - Spring '10
&a Chanel to complete





























Speaking of Chanel..there has been so many Chanel in season 4! Is it just because of the Paris location? I hope not! because I want need more Chanel! with sneak previews..I can see a lot more Chanel anyway :)


No comments:

Post a Comment