Wednesday, September 22, 2010

hey blondie

Abbey-lee.K new hair?
why hello blondie!
But, I actually lurrve her hair when it was short &sweet still being brownish caramel.
I swear she keeps changing it every..month or so.
my new inspiration for my next cut
THEN..
I don't think anyone could have pulled it any better than her
First discovered on Girlfriend's Model Search in 2004! Can you believe it? It's been..6 years. I honestly can not remember her sweet innocent baby look.
look how young she looks

Where has she been? EVERYWHERE..
-A.McQueen
-Diane.VF
-Gucci
-Chanel
-Ralph Lauren
-Gap
-H&M
-Jaeger
-Vogue
-Numero
pretty much..everywhere as I said. I'm glad she is representing Australia. We actually do breed some sexy ladies, no doubt baby!

these are a fav*
Diane von Furstenberg




so adorable x

all the best Abz xo




No comments:

Post a Comment