Friday, December 9, 2011

record breaking; have not blogged for three months. busy? not really. lazy? yes.
or just have not found something that has caught my eyes. but i'm not sure whether 'tis the season or it's just me. but i am starting to obsess over sequins, glitter, sparkles, metallics anything that twinkles. I've just bought gold sequinned shoes (will post in future) &some glittery nail polish by Butter. my goal was to find Chanel's gold but from the 2008 collection - fail. &I want GOLD TOMS!
purpley/blue & gold


I am also trying to find the perfect sequinned dress for possibly NewYears - I like to wear new things for NewYears, it's a tradition. compulsory. a, always have, always will 'thing'. here are my top not-so-afordable sequinned dresses.


as always...
lurrve sequins. whatup.




No comments:

Post a Comment