Thursday, December 22, 2011

wanderlist

it's christmas, which means self-indulge time! but as I have not worked for 4-5months I definitely feel like a real uni student. having to budget and not splurging myself as much. I've kind of asked my parents for an iPad for Christmas, but the iPad 3 - yea, it has not come out yet. but just to give them a heads up. I can get a little crazy shopping. I was about to buy the iPad 2 cover flippy thing just because it was on Black Friday sale, I mean it was a saving of 11$?!  how could you not?!! but - thank god for - bestfriends, he talked me out of it. I want an iPad so much that I just want to buy a frkn case right now, because they are the most cutest things ever.

&now, i frkn love the new white iPod touch, they look ah-mazingly like sex. yea, i just want it 'cause it's white. but then again i did upgrade to the previous one because of its' camera &frkn love it. maybe i'll just wait for the 5th gen. got for me. but it looks so slick being white.

moving on.
i am just lusting over these right. now.
gold TOMS? why the f not. Valentino iPad case, mine. Lanvin sexy wedges with gold trimmings,
they will be getting wolf whistles forsure. CHLOE PARATY, yes please.
Jimmy Choo iPad cover - see I'm just obsessed.  Mono bracelet -hurry &get in stock. YSL ring, must a couple.

that is. it. for. now.
time for me to shop.


No comments:

Post a Comment