Monday, February 27, 2012

habitual life

As my previous post came about - about me living abroad for several months - here is a preview of my room, teeny tiny wardrobe and limited drawers. At first I could not imagine leaving more than half of my wardrobe back home...

notice how I could finger space my hangers here..
had to fit all that (well portion of that) into a suitcase.. 
this was my first attempt.. FAILED as a mthrf.

eventually I did, and I also survived wearing the amount of clothes I took for five months, well I mean with the help of new buys over in the States of course! My teeny room eventually felt like home, after I decorated the f outta it. It was waaay easier to clean too, due to its limited space, what I missed was my bed. &now I miss that tiny room.
here's a glimpse.,
 
yup, that was the size of my wardrobe. 

top drawer 
bottom drawer 
jewellery, accessories, sunglasses &makeup
came with four, left with twelve. don't worry they were all in carry-on!
 

 BIGGEST TROUBLE was putting all that into two suitcases which could only weigh 23kgs each.
I panicked! as it went over. but luckily I only had to pay 50$ - which I had to lend from my roommate (thanks Aless).
 and then I came back &now my 'drobe looks like this..
it's about to explode &I gots nomore finger spaces in between..
I think I know which colour jackets I needn't to but anymore..
for the mean time, shopping is a no-go for me. like I have the moolah anyway.


No comments:

Post a Comment