Monday, October 1, 2012

T-it up, yo

No, not as in golf.. nor the initial of my name. As in t-shirts.
It's Summer time now, well Spring - I classify it as Summer. How is Spring this hot??
Anyway, when it's hot and sweaty outside all we want to do is not wear clothes really. Just wanting to pop on a t-shirt and shorts, and leave.

These t-shirts are just what I've been looking for. I am sick, sick, sick and tired of these "graphic" tees. Can I get a hell-yeah?
New thing on the street is, mockery of high-end designer logo t-shirts.
These are a few of my favourite. Let me know if you find anymore.. &here I'll even share with you where you can find and buy them.

Ballinciage tee
A.P.C by Acapulco
COMMES DES GARCON
Homies..Hermes, whatever

While you're getting one, send me one in the mail too yeah?
Message me for my postal address :) 


No comments:

Post a Comment