Thursday, September 27, 2012

underwater treasure hunt OJ1*

Ever wanted to find your long-lost ankle bracelet that time you went snorkelling at The Great Barrier Reef? Or you lost one of your flippers? I know I did!!
The chance of finding them again are more likely now! No, there is no Apps to locate your missing items that has been taken by the ocean.. but there is UNDERWATER GOOGLE MAP! Yes, you heard that correctly.


Google has taken its Maps ability down to the bottom of the ocean. Have a quick play around here. It felt like I was taken back to my childhood vacation!

For all those Nemo-loving people, it's your chance to go find Nemo, Dory and friends! I think I've found Crush, the turtle! And I still manage to keep myself dry, isn't technology and the internet just WONDERFUL?! Next thing you know, I'll be re-staging my next holiday at Hawaii - while I am actually sitting in my backyard with my homemade Pina Colada (with an umbrella of course!). And then maybe.. a trip to Jupiter?

No comments:

Post a Comment