Monday, October 8, 2012

the eyes of Florian Müller

What captured these photographs? NEW YORK!
But it was not the usual lights and brights of the city from say, the top of the Rockerfeller or the Empire building, or some rooftop of an abandoned loft. Ok, maybe it was taken from those places but it was the multiple exposures on top of another that grabbed my attention.




To me it captured New York perfectly. Its craziness of over-crowded. The uncertainty of what it is - a place of you know what you want out of it but you're lost in it. The shadow-like representing the skyscrapers' reflection hitting the cracked roads. The colours captured are colours you see of the streets. These photographs represent New York closely in a more intimate level. Müller thank you for sharing these with the world, especially myself.

I absolutely just love it. If only I had my Diana F+ camera with me on my trip... the things I could have created..I'll just have to fly back there.

No comments:

Post a Comment